Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Cake Topper

Cake toppers are a hit-or-miss for me, but when I saw these Pumpkin Cake Toppers over at Emmaline Bride I fell in LOVE. Obviously I had to share so you could obsess as well!


Via Indigo Twin Weddings Via Emmaline Bride
How adorable, right?! The hand-painted details and super fun font are just simply the sweetest.

Via Indigo Twin Weddings Via Emmaline Bride
This cake topper would be absolute perfection for a fall-themed wedding! And you could keep them and decorate every fall with them!
If you're in lovelovelove just like me, head over to the creator, Indigo Twin Weddings', shop and pick this topper up for yourself. There are tons of other toppers to browse through, as well.


4 comments:

Brandt & Shardi said...

I'm with ya on the whole cake topper thing. Some I like, and some I hate. There are very few that I love. But, these are adorable! Great find.

tina @ wedding favors said...

This is really the sweetest and unique wedding favor idea

Katherine, Starlight Registry said...

I actually really like these as well. People I think are finally improving on some of the horrible, cliched parts of weddings (like the caricature cake toppers....)

John david said...

pumpkin cake is look amazing. i like this cake to buy my wedding. the wedding planner is expect more cake like this.

Blogging tips